Emergency service water extraction involving multiple schools within the New Orleans area due to Hurricane Ida in 2021. Total damages were $2.1 M.
Scope of work included:
- Overseeing 40 team members to assure return to school was fast tracked.
- 30 day project so school could resume in a timely manner.
- Provided temp power and board up services.
- Selective demo and reconstruction
- Temporary roofing
- Site Stabilization
- Environmental desiccant drying
- Water extraction and drying
- Health and safety testing of property
- Providing water cleanup and dehumidification services