Multiple Medical Imaging locations affected due to the Dallas freeze in February, 2021. Total damages were $1 M.
Scope of work included:
- Emergency service, mitigation, drying and reconstruction.
- Special care in removing hand painted canvas wallpaper and placing it back on wall after construction.
- Contents requiring special handling and storage.
- Work performed after hours for business to remain open after initial emergency service.
- Environmental stabilization
- Heavy disinfecting
- Photo-documenting & content inventory
- Structural demolition to damaged sections of the complex
- Contents pack out and pack in
- Contents cleaning and restoration
- Environmental desiccant drying
- Providing water cleanup and dehumidification services
- Selective demo and reconstruction
- Health and safety testing of property