Fire, Smoke, and Soot Cleanup and Repair
Insurcomm will respond immediately to your commercial or residential loss. Working in-conjunction with your insurance carrier, we can immediately begin the process of protecting your property from further loss or damage and assist you in removing property and valuable belongings from the damaged area to a temporary off-site storage facility while a fire damage restoration assessment plan is created.
- Upon contact, Insurcomm will immediately dispatch a Project Manager to the loss location to assess site safety and begin forming a fire damage restoration and reconstruction plan.
- Insurcomm will work with the insured and insurance company to secure your property off-site to prevent further damage while a general assessment of the loss is undertaken. Our Project team is certified in fire, smoke, and water damage restoration and these certifications ensure that you are receiving expert advice regarding your loss. In addition Insurcomm’s professional team understand the local and state building codes of New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts governing fire / water and remediation work relative to commercial and residential property damage.
- Insurcomm will immediately make temporary repairs to mitigate damage to the affected property. We can then assess the situation and prepare for long-term repairs.
- Insurcomm provides an expert staff of skilled tradesmen; from carpentry and roofing professionals to HVAC, plumbing, electrical and site work. We staff the needs of a turnkey project.
- Insurcomm has experienced estimating and purchasing professionals on staff to determine cost and procure services and material to restore your property back to original condition or better.
Fire Damage Restoration Certifications
Insurcomm employs certified water, smoke, and fire damage restoration technicians that specialize in smoke, soot and water removal and complete deodorization. Our professionals receive regular training and testing from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the national certifying body in the inspection, cleaning and restoration industry.
Insurcomm provides fire cleanup, repair and restoration services throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Vermont.