Mold Cleanup, Repair, and Remediation
Water damage, if not mitigated properly, potentially leads to mold and the growth of bacteria in an affected/damaged property. When spores are present in large quantities, they are a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems.
When you do experience water damage whether from a drip or a flood, it is important that a professional dry, clean and repair anything damaged by water. Insurcomm’s certified professionals provide the complete range of mold remediation services from assessment to cleanup to repair and reconstruction.
General Overview of Services
- Work completed by staff certified in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).
- Containment of affected area.
- Storing and cleaning of salvageable contents.
- Removal of porous materials.
- Cleaning of underlying structure with biocide detergent.
- Cleaning of the air, through negative air pressure.
- Application of a mold-inhibiting protective coating.
- Use of latest technology, including HEPA Vacuum to filter and remove harmful allergens.
- Replacement of affected utilities, furnaces, water supplies and appliances as affected.
Insurcomm provides mold damage cleanup, repair, and restoration in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, and Vermont.