If you suspect or are currently experiencing mold please complete the form below and we will be back in touch with you as soon as possible. Here at Insurcomm, we work with the leading mold testing industry experts that are able to test for mold. These industry experts are a separate independent business from Insurcomm in order to uphold the highest levels of standards for you – our customer. If it is found that mold is present during testing by these leading independent experts – Insurcomm then steps in to do the complete mold elimination and remediation on your behalf based on the scope of work provided by these independent experts.
Insurcomm provides professional and certified water and mold damage cleanup, repair, and restoration throughout New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. If not mitigated properly, water damage can lead to mold and the growth of bacteria. When spores are present in large quantities, they pose a hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. When you experience any type of water damage, call us at any time of the day or night at 844-ICI-MOLD. Insurcomm professionals are there for you and will dry, clean, and repair anything that is damaged, and offer a complete range of mold remediation services. As always, we work on your behalf with your insurance company, offering direct insurance billing in most cases. Listed below is a general overview of the services we provide (note: all work is completed by Insurcomm professionals certified in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association):
- Containment of affected area
- Storing and cleaning of salvageable contents
- Removal of porous materials
- Cleaning of underlying structure with biocide detergent
- Cleaning of the air, through negative air pressure
- Application of a mold-inhibiting protective coating
- Use of latest technology, including HEPA vacuum to filter and remove harmful allergens
- Replacement of affected utilities, furnaces, water supplies, and appliances
The EPA has a wonderful section on the impact of mold.