Allen Parish, LA
Multiple schools sustained damage due to Hurricane Laura in 2020. Total damages were $2 M.
Scope of work included:
- Project completed in 40 days to have school reopened by October.
- Provided temporary power
- Performed board up services
- Environmental stabilization
- Providing water cleanup and dehumidification services
- Photo-documenting & content inventory
- Site Stabilization
- Environmental desiccant drying
- Selective demo and reconstruction
- Health and safety testing of property
- Water extraction and drying